Thank you, Volunteers!
Thank you for signing up to help with cleaning up the food and drinks for this event. Each volunteer is paired with a primary responsibility. Don’t hesitate to ask each other for help or to jump in and help each other where needed.
The beverages and appetizers tables are located on the Middle Deck along the right railing.
- Dump the ice and water from the two clear plastic ice buckets into bushes.
- Put the unused cups back into the bin of cups. It may be under the beverage table, under the staging table, or in the lower storage room.
- Remove the table cover and throw it away.
- In the LOWER STORAGE ROOM, store the two clear plastic ice buckets on the left shelf and the bin of cups and on the lower right shelf.
- Collect all the leftover drinks and store them in the UPPER STORAGE ROOM. Red wine and water goes on a shelf to the left. White wine, apple cider, lemonade, seltzer, and root beer go in the fridge. You can use the cart if you need to.
- There are Ziploc bags in the bin under the table.
- Pack leftover food from the serving bowls into Ziploc bags.
- Put lids back onto cheese spreads and dips. (Lids may be on the table or in the bin.)
- Put all the leftover food into the bin.
- Put the lids back on the snack trays.
- Stack the snack trays on top of the bin.
- Wrap the table cover around any trash left on the table and throw the bundle away.
The buffet tables are located on the Middle Deck under the canopy. There are staging tables against the back railing to set things down out of the way.
- Pack leftover food into To Go containers for guests to take home. Put the containers aside on the staging table. There are Styrofoam To Go containers in the LOWER STORAGE ROOM. Ziploc bags and plastic cups with lids may also be used.
- Put all the serving utensils into a single empty food tray. Put the lid on the tray and set it aside on the staging table.
- Stack all the empty food trays under the buffet table.
- Empty the water from the hot food steam trays into the bushes.
- Get the pan of fuel canister lids from the staging table.
- Extinguish the fuel canisters by putting their lids on.
- Put all of the fuel canisters in an empty steam pan. Set the steam pan aside on or under the staging table.
- Stack all the steam tray racks.
- In the LOWER STORAGE ROOM, store the steam tray racks on the top left shelf.
- In the LOWER STORAGE ROOM, put the bins holding the table covers, paper plates, napkins, serving utensils, and cutlery back on the shelves.
- Remove the table covers from the tables and throw them away.
- Move the To Go containers of leftover food to one buffet table where guests can see them.
Set up Chili Station
The chili table is located on the Middle Deck against the front railing.
- Instructions are forthcoming.
The Pumpkin Craft tables are located on the basketball court behind the Middle Deck.
- Put unused stickers back into the muffin tins. They do not need to be sorted.
- Put the marker lids back on the markers and put the markers, colored tape, and scissors back into the plastic containers.
- Put the lids back on the muffin tins and plastic containers.
- Put the muffin tins, plastic containers, and any leftover pumpkins back into the bin under the table.
- Wrap the table cover around the trash on the table and throw the entire bundle away.
- Bring the bin up and put it on the path in front of the Middle Deck.